You can find the operation details on your operation page. It's the page you see when you perform the operation on the LayerZero bridge site. Every bridge operation is associated with a unique operation id, which is shown on the page. You can find links to transactions of the operation steps and the status of each step. Also, you can always find your operation in the bridge operation explorer. Use "My transaction" option to see only operations for your connected Metamsk account.
If your transaction is pending for too long, you can manage it via your wallet. We can’t make it faster or cancel it. If the transaction is on Harmony side, make sure you use recommended settings for Harmony network.
Normally it takes less than 20 minutes per each step of the bridge operation. Delays are also possible, but they won't affect your funds. If your operation is in progress for more than an hour, you can fill in the support form and include you problem description. Note that your request will be ignored if you send it earlier.
- Note that:
- Bridge is not a swap, and you won't receive ONE if you weren't bridging ONE token.
- A token address is never the same in the different networks, even when a symbol is the same.
If you don't see that token in your account, and add it to your wallet to see the correct balance as shown here. If you have problems with finding or adding a token, please ask for help in community groups.
- If you added a token and tokens aren’t shown, check that:
- You added a token to the receiver wallet of your operation.
- The receiver address of your operation is correct. If you found out that you made a mistake in the address, we can’t help you with that. You can reach your funds only if you have access to the wallet.
- The receiver wallet is connected to the correct network. For example, if you bridged tokens to Harmony, you need to be connected to Harmony mainnet.
- You’ve added a token that you really received. Check the transaction data.
- Tokens haven’t been transferred after the bridge.
If a correct balance isn’t shown after you added a token, and you have double-checked everything, fill in the support form and include you problem description. It’s required to include a token address you added and a wallet you added it to.
There can be many possible causes. Sometimes the reason is clear from the error message (for example, low balance, not enough tokens to cover gas). Often there is a problem with the wallet connection. Try these steps to solve it:
- Make sure your browser and the wallet extension are updated to the latest version
- Make sure that your browser doesn’t block pop-up windows.
- Try to clear the cache and relogin.
- Try using another browser or/and wallet extension.
- If you use a mobile version, try it on the desktop.
Unfortunately, your tokens are permanently lost and not recoverable.
If you can’t open your wallet in the network where your tokens were sent, we can’t assist. You can try to reach a support of the service that gave you this account.
Unfortunately, we can't help in such case. We don't have access needed to transfer tokens between accounts.